Arktis – Sterling Silver
The Arktis is a bangle bracelet filled with power and elegance. The inspiration to both design and name comes from the polar regions that represent strength, freedom and balance. Break free and make a difference for the greater good, let Arktis be a companion in your quest of True Elegance.
All TREEM bracelets and jewellery are made for both man, woman and couples, being inspirational, sustainable and ethical. Designed and handcrafted in Sweden to be a unique, exclusive and beautiful statement jewelry for you to be an active and elegant ambassador of change.
- Designed and handcrafted in Stockholm, Sweden
- Pure sterling silver 935
- Responsibility stamps "TREEM" and "925"
- The bracelet is 4,5 mm wide, and varies between 3 and 4mm high. It weighs approximately 19 grams (for a medium size)
- Engraved "BE TRUE - BREAK FREE", with the TREEM logo on each side
- Made with sustainability in mind
- Comes with a pouch and gift box
- We use 935 (a higher degree of pure silver), but we use a 925 stamp as it is more well known
Please measure your wrist properly. Preferably use tape and then measure that with a ruler - see Measurement Guide above for video instructions.
- XS: Below and up to 14,5 cm
- S: Between 14,5 and 16cm
- M: Between 16 and 17,5cm
- L: Between 17,5 and 19cm
- XL: 19cm and above
- Tracked shipping (recommended)
- Free shipping
- Express shipping
Did you order the wrong colour, size or just want to exchange the bracelet? Send it back to us within 30 days (non-used, in original packing and with the label sticker on) to get a new bracelet. To exchange a bracelet, please use our contact form or send an email to email@example.com. Please notice that the cost of shipping the bracelet back to us is yours.