- Designed & handcrafted in Sweden
- White Gold 18k in Ruthenium
- Responsibility stamp “TREEM”
- Made with sustainability in mind
- The ring is 4,5 mm wide, & varies between 3 – 4mm high.
- Comes with a ECO friendly pouch & gift box
- For each purchased jewellery piece we plant a tree in the Andes
We constantly work to increase the level of up-cycled gold, with an ambition to be able to say that we have 100% up cycled gold in our gold jewellery pieces.
Please measure your preferred finger properly. Measure the diameter at the widest part of the finger. See our size guide for more information. Available sizes in diameter / circumference are:
- 16 mm / 50,2 mm
- 16,5 mm / 51,8 mm
- 17 mm / 53,4 mm
- 17,5 mm / 55 mm
- 18 mm /56,5 mm
- 18,5 mm / 58,1 mm
- 19 mm / 59,7 mm
- 19,5 mm / 61,2 mm
- 20 mm / 62,8 mm
- 20,5 mm / 64,4 mm
- 21 mm / 66 mm
- 21, 5 mm / 67,5 mm
- 22 mm / 69,1 mm
This is shipped, fully insured, by special freight, agreed with You in a personal dialogue. Contact us at [email protected] to finalize the shipping mode.
Did you order the wrong colour, size or just want to exchange the jewellery piece? Send it back to us within 30 days (non-used, in original packing & with the label sticker on) to be able to exchange. Please use our contact form or send an email to [email protected] Please notice that the cost of shipping the piece back to us is yours.